Sweet and Hot Pork Chop
3 pork chops
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
½ C. wine
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp cilantro
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan.
- Add pork chops, and cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Return pan to heat and add olive oil, bell pepper and onion.
- Stir frequently for 5 minutes.
- Add hot pepper flakes and a splash of wine to the pan
- Cook for a minute.
- Add wine or stock and mix.
- When finished, arrange pepper on pork chops, and serve.