Coconut Curry Snapper with Okra
2tbsp olive oil
8 oz okra
I lb Snapper Fillet Fish (salt & pepper to taste)
1cup coconut powder
1 lb cocoa
1 lb sweet potato
1 ripe plantain
1 1/2tbsp curry powder
3 clove garlic
- Wash fillet fish in lemon and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put frying pan on medium heat place the fish in frying pan to fry on both sides for 5 minutes.
- Put fish aside on a plate.
- Heat the oil in skillet over medium high heat, stir in onion, sweet pepper and garlic cook for 1 minute.
- Mix in coconut milk & fish stock curry powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Put in fish fillet and cook for 10 minutes.
- Peel cocoa, sweet potato and wash.
- Put cocoa, sweet pepper and ripe plantain in water to cook until tender.
Served Curry Coconut fish in bowl accompany with cocoa, sweet potato and Ripe Plantain
Have you tried this, or any of our recipes? Send us a picture and a short video and we may feature it on our Facebook page and on our blog.
Radisson Green Team: Radisson Fort George is committed to improving every aspect of our services and products. One of the ways we do that is to strive to limit our impact on our environment. Our Green Team oversees the effective and efficient use of everything from housekeeping to maintenance to banqueting.
For our efforts we were awarded last year with Three Keys in the Green Key Certification Program. We work hard to improve and have an action plan that is applied in every day use at our hotel and in our restaurants. For more information on the work of the Radisson Green Team, please call us at 223-3333.