Teriyaki Chicken Breast
1lb chicken breast
8 oz sweet pepper
5 oz zucchini
4 oz cauliflower
1tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup teriyaki sauce
- Wash chicken breast, then season with salt and pepper
- In a pot place olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Add chicken breast and let it cook and brown for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the sauce over the chicken breast and toss.
- Add onions and sweet pepper cook for 5 minutes until tender
- Stir fry carrots, broccoli, cauliflower in olive oil and garlic
- Boil potato in water until tender. Cut them in wedges.
- Stir fry potato with pesto sauce.
- Serve teriyaki chicken breast with stir-fried vegetables and sautéed pesto potatoes