Pan Seared Tilapia with Cucumber Relish and Spicy Yogurt Sauce
4 Six ounce Snapper Fillets
Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste
2 Tsp Olive Oil
1 Cup Corn Starch
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Lightly coat the skin side of each snapper fillet with corn starch
- Carefully add the coated snapper fillet to the oiled pan. Cook snapper fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side until completely cooked through.
- Remove fillets from pan and serve with cucumber relish and yogurt sauce
2 large Cucumbers diced
2 Tomatoes, seeded and diced
¼ Cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 tblsp. Rice Vinegar
1 Tblsp. Olive Oil
Sea Salt and Fresh ground black pepper to taste
1 Lemon, Juiced
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
Season the relish to taste with Salt & pepper
1 Cup Greek style yogurt
1 Lemon, Juiced
1 tblsp seasoning mix (blackened or Seafood spice)
Sea Salt and fresh Ground Pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well Season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
Pan seared tilapia with spicy cucumber relish and yogurt sauce
And then there is our Green Team!
The Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina works very hard to maintain and improve on our Green Key status. We have an action plan that is implemented in every department. Our managers and supervisors have a printed copy of the guidelines, and a list of all achievement targets.
In the area of Conference and Meeting Services, some of what we do as listed in our action plan include:
- Keep air vents and register closed and or space ac/heater is turned off in lobbies, and corridors, whenever practical and appropriate.
- When appropriate, keep drapes and shades closed in unoccupied rooms to provide better insulation and limit solar heating.
- Keep windows and doors closed, and replace faulty caulking and weatherstripping to ensure proper insulation.
- Communicate internal environmental policies, programs, and features, to meeting planners and guests.
To find out more about how we maintain diligence in our Green Key Action Plan, please call 223-3333 and ask about our Green Team.