2 lbs Cow foot
1/2 lb Onion
½ lb Sweet Pepper
2 oz Cilantro
3 Cloves Garlic
1 tbsp Recado
1 tsp Nature Season
1 tsp Complete Seasoning
1 tsp Season all
11b Cooked White Rice
1 Ripe Plantain, Fried
- Clean and wash cow foot, then put it in a skillet with water. Boil until tender.
- When cow foot is tender take it out of the skillet and put in a bowl. Season with all the seasoning ingredients.
- In a frying pan add some oil and garlic and brown cow foot.
- Add onions, sweet pepper, and cilantro. Cook until vegetables are tender, and the water is reduced to a thick sauce.
- Serve with white rice and fried plantain.
We continue to strive, in every department, to lessen our impact on the environment. These efforts earned us 3 Green Keys certification last year. Here are our achievement targets in our Housekeeping Department:
- Install motion sensor or timers in housekeeping closets.
- Ensure mini bars and guest refrigerators are in good working order.
- Replace pressurized aerosols with hand pump dispensers.
- Use environmentally friendly alternatives to chemical pesticides.
- Phase out chemical cleaners.
- Establish policy/procedure for proper handling and disposal of cleaning supplies.
- Phase out synthetic air fresheners and perfumes.
- Report environmental impacts and potential improvements.
- Provide energy-efficient equipment and train staff to select ‘right-sized’ equipment.
- Consider environmental impacts of laundry services.