Roasted Turkey Breast Roulade Stuffed with Cranberry
2 Turkey breast halves
1 cup corn
1 cup peas
1 cup cranberry
1 tablespoon turkey seasoning
1 tablespoon grind garlic
1 tablespoon complete seasoning
1 pinch thyme
1 pinch black pepper
1 cup bread crumbs
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and place a wire rack over a foil lined baking sheet.
- . Butterfly the turkey breast by cutting through the thickest part of the breast being careful not to cut all the way through – you just want to open up the breast like a book.
- .Place the butterflied turkey breast between two places of foil.
- To make stuffing, add bread, cranberry, corn, peas, season in a bowl and combine them together.
- Place butterflied turkey breast horizontally in front of you. Sprinkle turkey season, garlic, complete season, thyme, black pepper and add stuffing to breast. Begin to roll the breast upward carefully until fully rolled.
- Place the roulades in a baking pan and put some water inside the pan so the meat doesn’t burn.
- Place into the oven to bake for 45 minutes.
Serve with mashed sweet potato, cranberry sauce, cube bread stuffing, peas, corn
Cubed Bread Stuffing
½ cup sweet peppers diced
½ cup onion diced
½ stick butter
Melt butter in pan medium heat and add garlic, sweet pepper, onion, black pepper, season all, and mix for 3 minutes.