Creamy Seafood Alfredo
200 g Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
200g Fleshy White Fish, cubed
2pc Squid tubes, sliced
100 ml Cream
150 ml Seafood Stock
½ Cup grated Parmesan plus more for garnishing
5 tbsp Butter
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 tblsp. Chopped parsley
• Cook pasta according to instructions, drain, then toss in the butter. Set aside.
• In a large skillet, heat olive oil then pan fry fish pieces. Once brown on all sides, remove then set aside.
• Add squid and shrimp then pan fry for 2 minutes, remove from skillet then set aside
• Add garlic and sauté until fragrant
• Add seafood stock, cream, Parmesan, and a dash of sea salt. Simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened. Toss in pasta, parsley, and the seafood.
• Serve with grated parmesan.