¼ lb conch, cleaned and pounded
¼ shrimps (sautéed)
¼ calamari (sautéed)
¼ fish fillet (sautéed)
½ cup spinach
½ cup mozzarella cheese
½ cup goat cheese
½ cup bread crumbs
½ cup flour
Place on a bed of Veracruz sauce and basmati rice. Serve with a market salad.
1. Spread conch on a sheet of plastic.
2. Wrap and place in a bowl. Mix all sautéed seafood ingredients with minced spinach.
3. Placed mixed ingredients in the centre of the conch then layer a little of each of the cheeses at a time.
4. Start the rolling process. Roll from front to the back tightly.
5. Place the stuffed conch in the freezer to sit and hold shape for about three to four hours.
6. After resting, coat conch with egg wash and bread crumbs.
7. Fry for three to four minutes or until light golden brown.