Pork Chops stuffed with Gallo Cheese and Spinach
4 garlic cloves
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
2 whole tomatoes
1 cup spinach
1 cup Gallo cheese
3 Tbsp cream cheese
½ tsp lemon rind
4 pork chops
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp mustard
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
1. Heat large pan. Add garlic and sauté one minute.
2. Add ¼ tsp salt 1/8 tsp pepper, the tomatoes, and spinach. Sauté until moist. Stir in cheese and lemon rind.
3. Cut a horizontal slit through the thickest portion of each pork chop to form a pocket
4. Stuff about1/4 cup of spinach mixture into each pocket .
5. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper over the pork chops.
6. Arrange pork chops in a pan and cook at medium heat for three minute on each side. Combine the remaining garlic, juice, mustard, and oregano mixture, and pour over pork chops. Let simmer for two minutes until done.