1 Whole chicken breast
½ cup cooked chicken breast
½ cup beer
3 hibiscus flowers
1 cup penne pasta
¼ cup cherry tomatoes.
- Mince onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms, sun dried tomato, garlic pesto, parmesan cheese, and heavy cream.
- Clean and butterfly chicken breast. Season with salt and black pepper, garlic and paprika.
- Stuff with cooked chicken breast and roll tightly. Bake for twenty minutes.
- While chicken is baking, sauté pasta and fresh cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put in a small glass container and bake with cheese on a top.
- When plating, drizzle with chocolate toping.
Serve with penne pasta casserole