1 medium bell pepper
1/2 cup of cooked brown rice
1 cup of marinated sauce
- Season zucchini and eggplant with minced garlic and olive oil.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste . In a piece of aluminum foil wrap and put to roast for ten to fifteen minutes.
- While roasting mince all other vegetables and herbs.
- After the roasting process is over, carve out the zucchini and eggplant.
- Combine minced ingredients and place inside the carved zucchini and eggplant.
- Sauté until cooked through.
- Add marinara sauce with a touch of white wine.
- Stuff carved zucchini and eggplant with sautéed ingredients. Bake for five or ten minutes.
- While baking is in process, roast the bell pepper and then stuff it with the cooked vegetable rice.