- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 habanero chopped and seeds removed
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- ½ Cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ pineapple, cored and diced, juice reserved
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ red onion minced
- ½ small habanero, diced (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Lamb Chops w/ bone
For the marinade:
Blend all the ingredients in a large bowl. Place in a resealable plastic bag and add the lamb chops. Marinate in the refrigerator for up to 3 hours.
For the Salsa:
Mixed all the salsa ingredients in a medium bowl. Taste for seasoning and set aside for 10 minutes to meld flavors.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Remove chops from marinade, grill for 5 minutes per side for medium rare or 8 minutes for Medium. Remove chops from the grill and let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Spoon the salsa on top.