Pork in Peanut sauce
2 teaspoon ginger
3 cloves garlic
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flake
½ cup of sauce
½ cup chicken broth
4 table spoon peanut butter
1 ½ lbs boneless pork loin cut into strips
2 tbsp oil
¾ cup peanut
1 cup sweet pepper
1 cup carrot
1. In a large bowl stir ginger, garlic, red pepper flake, soy sauce and peanut butter together.
2. Stir in pork to coat set all sides.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Stir in onion and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Stir in peanut butter and cook until unions are soft and translucent.
5. Pour in pork and marinade and cook until meat in completely cooked.
6. Stir in mixed vegetables and cook approximately 5 minutes more.
Serve with white rice.