Pan Seared Chicken Breast w/ White Wine Sauce
6 Large Pieces Chicken Breast
2 lbs butter
1 Onion shredded
½ table spoon garlic minced
Directions for chicken:
1. On clean chicken breast, rub with black recado and season with salt & pepper to taste.
2. Add butter to frying pan on medium heat
3. Add minced garlic and onions then place chicken in rub side down and cook until golden brown.
4. Turn chicken breast over and add white wine until meat is covered.
5. Wine should be reduce and chicken cooked to 160 degrees interval temperature approximately 10-15 mins.
1 head of lettuce (romaine), Salt, Pepper, 2-3 tbsp sour cream
Directions sauce :
1. Add lettuce to pot of boiling salted water. Cook until lettuce turn bright green and welts 2 mins.
2. Remove lettuce and drain.
3. Puree lettuce with sour cream salt and pepper to taste.
Serve chicken with cilantro white rice.