2 cups flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoons salt 2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 cups white sugar
1 1/3 cup oil
4 cups grated carrots
¾ cups chopped almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line 12 standard muffin with paper cupcake liners.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In a large stand mixer with paddle attachment, add the brown sugar, oil and eggs until well combined.
5. Add the carrots, applesauce and vanilla.
6. Add the dry ingredients and mix until completely combined. Stir in ¼ cup of chopped walnuts.
7. Divide the batter among the muffin cups. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.